At present, the company is moving all its operating systems, bringing them together under one single platform, which will conduct all business functions, from planning to collection.
All e-AWB-related processes have been paused but will be resumed during the second half of 2020.
• Reduces administrative load by removing the need to print, handle, process or archive paper AWBs.• Improves productivity by eliminating manual tasks and simplifying processes.
- • Reduces the delivery time of air cargo shipments and operational costs.
- • Eliminates potential delivery delays as a result of the paper air waybill being lost or misplaced
- • Improves customer service by expediting cargo processing.
- • Increases reliability, confidentiality and efficiency by making data processing more accurate.
- • Paves the way towards e-freight.
- • Protects the environment by reducing CO2 emissions.
Please send your queries to email@example.com
*e-AWB applies exclusively to shipments bound for international destinations.