We offer two options for your needs in transporting this type cargo:
Our specialized product offers temperature control within the desired range for "Passive" management of pharmaceutical cargo. The main features of this product are:
|Available storage temperatures include: 2C-8C, 15C-25C, and 2C-25C.|
Procedures in accordance with IATA Chapter 17 and GDP guidelines.
|Segregation from perishable cargo at origin and destination stations.|
|Use of thermal blankets to minimize temperature fluctuations.|
|||Temperature monitoring through the use of thermographs.|
Complement your shipment with the following additional services for Pharma Passive:
• Thermo-Pallet Trailer: Service for refrigerated trucking from storage warehouse to aircraft. Currently available at our FRA station, and is subject to additional fees/conditions.
- • Full-Pallet Reception: Available at FRA, AMS and BRU stations. This service is subject to storage capacity.
Pharma Passive is available in the following markets:
*Available temperature ranges: 15⁰C-25⁰C and 2⁰C- 25⁰C.
**Subject to monthly Schedule.
Booking and tendering requirements:
Freight Forwarder must book shipment under one of the following accepted passive products:
(1) “EXP PHARMA 2ºC - 8ºC”;
(2) “EXP PHARMA 15ºC – 25ºC”; or
(3) “EXP PHARMA 2ºC – 25ºC”.
• The air waybill must be completed according to the IATA PCR/Chapter 17 guidelines.
• The Freight Forwarder must specify the booked temperature range in the “Handling Information” field of the air waybill.
• All packages must be labeled with the IATA “Time and Temperature Sensitive” label and all information must match the information declared on the air waybill.
• In case of any discrepancy among the booked product, AWB information, or labels, the Airlinewill place the reception process on hold. The Airline will promptly contact the Freight Forwarder to coordinate a solution.
We also offer solutions for transporting highly sensitive pharmaceutical products in containers with active temperature control. The main features of this product are:
|Available temperature range: between -20 and +25⁰C, depending on the selected container.|
Examination of containers’ physical conditions at various points of the transportation.
|Special procedures to ensure optimal functionality of containers (dry ice and replacement batteries included).|
|||Container lease and return options.|
We offer transportation of Envirotainer, CSafe, and Dokasch containers, pursuant to the following table
|Provider||Electric-Based||Dry Ice- Based|
|Envirotainer (EV)||RAP e2||RAP t2|
|RKN e1||RKN t2|
|CSafe (CS)||CSafe RKN||-|
|Dokasch (DO)||Opticooler RAP |
We offer two additional services for PHARMA Active:
- • Premium Container Leasing Options: We manage the lease of active containers directly with the provider, offering the Freight Forwarder/ Shipper a simple way of booking and transporting cargo that requires active packaging (available for Dockasch and Envirotainer). This service is subject to additional fees and conditions.
- • Container Re-Delivery:In the event that there is no container recovery station at your destination, we offer to ship the active container to its respective collection location. This Service is subject to additional fees and conditions.
EV: Envirotainer | CS:CSafe | DO: Dokasch
We handle your tracking devices
Freight Forwarders may use their own tracking devices to monitor temperature, humidity, vibrations, and other related factors during the entire transportation chain. The following devices are approved for transportation in LATAM Cargo and all of its passenger and cargo affiliates aircrafts:
- Fedex SenseAware 2000
- Berlinger Q-tag CLm doc
- Moog Crossbow ILC2000
- OnAsset Sentry 400 FlightSafe
- OnAsset Sentry 500 FlightSafe
- Sendum PT300D
- CartaSense U-sensor
Can be combined with the following type of services
Please contact your sales representative for more information regarding PHARMA.