LATAM Cargo Informs
We are pleased to inform that LATAM Cargo has begun the trial period of its new reception procedure for USA-bound cargo, which will ensure compliance with ACAS, the new regulation governing cargo shipments into the USA.
Therefore, all cargo destined for or transiting the USA must:
- Submit the information required, specifically:
- Shipper name
- Shipper address (street, number, ZIP code, state, country)
- Consignee name
- Consignee address (street, number, ZIP code, state, country)
- Description of goods
- Piece count
- Fill out all fields required with a detailed description of the goods and the particulars of both the shipper and consignee in the mAWB and hAWB.
- Communicate any changes in the description of goods or shipper/consignee data ASAP.
Failure to comply with ACAS requirements will result in LATAM Cargo's inability to transport the cargo.
For inquiries regarding the ACAS regulation, please contact your sales team.
LATAM Cargo Group
ACAS – CHANGES IN U.S. CUSTOMS REGULATIONS IMPLEMENTED BY CBP.